It's been a couple days... I've been living in a foggier state than usual because I have been fighting this darn cold. I know I have lots of blogs to catch up on, and I'm looking forward to reading race reports from those of you who did races this past weekend.
I am sorry if I haven't been by your blog to
Anyway, here are some really quick thoughts from me:
- I'm thinking of pushing the giveaway ending date up to Wednesday. I'm so excited about sharing some of my favorite things, that I don't want to wait until January 31.
- I ran four miles with my running group on Saturday. I was my usual slow self but it was a nice coastal run.
- I'm thinking of getting a shirt made that says, "Don't talk to me. I'm running!" Seriously! I know people mean well when they try to strike up a conversation while running but I really, really prefer to run alone (even in a group). I like to listen to my music, go at my own pace, and concentrate on my run. It's my "alone" time.
- The Surf City Half Marathon is in less than two weeks! I'm excited! I don't expect to wow myself or anyone else but I've been looking forward to this since last May when I had my husband and kids buy my race entry for my Mother's Day present.
- I need to go to bed since I'm hoping to get in an early morning run before work tomorrow. Hoping that I'll feel well enough to get myself out of bed and do it, that is!
Good night! I'm going to get caught up tomorrow. Promise!
Well, as much as I can promise anything.