- My knee/leg is feeling lots better but I'm still giving it a rest.
- I enjoyed a belated 14 year anniversary dinner with my hubby last night (the kiddos had a Grandma's house sleep-over).
- I got to sleep in this morning... something I haven't done in a very long time!
- It's a beautiful, sunny Saturday and the house is quiet... the boys are still at Grandma's.
- I am catching up on my fellow runners' blogs.
- I had to miss our 14-mile group run this morning.
- I feel lazy & fat.
- My Asics Kayano 15's are gathering dust.
- The good news out-numbers the bad news!
I'm hoping to start running again next week. Maybe give the old knee a try on Monday & see how it goes. It's been very helpful and encouraging to read your comments regarding my knee/leg. It makes me feel good to know that resting it and taking my anti-inflammatories will payoff in the long run (ha ha... pun intended).
Have a great weekend, everyone!