Rookie LOVES Rudy!

I've been meaning to post about my first run with my new partner, Rudy. I've been working on changing my blogger layout and haven't gotten to it.

So, really quick...

I AM IN
L-O-V-E!




Why?
Well, I'll save that for later today. I've got to get ready to do a five miler (with Rudy, of course). I don't usually run on Sundays but the weather is too perfect to pass up today- cloudy and cool. We are supposed to get pummeled with rain starting tomorrow (I hope, I hope) so I better get out while I can.

Don't want Rudy to get too wet.

Comments

If Rudy is as awesome as my (nameless) Garmin...then it is is multisport and can even be used in the pool. So a little rain wont hurt him. Hugs to your new banner...so AWESOME!!
Southbaygirl said…
I think you could get Rudy wet!!! he might even like it!
Mel-2nd Chances said…
glad you're loving Rudy, i knew you would! :D Great new blog look too!
Unknown said…
Ah yes, Garmin love....
Melanie Tait said…
Love that you love Rudy. I really need to name mine too. It's feeling so impersonal, our relationship - and I want it to move forward. It's Blue. Any ideas?
Tricia said…
I'm jealous of the Garmin. Someone pass it on to my hubby that I want one for Christmas.
Jenn said…
My nameless Garmin and I have been separated for the most part lately due to the nasty weather. I truly miss it's company!!!
Glenn Jones said…
Running will never be the same. Wait until the first time Rudy breaks your heart by telling you his batteries are low. Then 5 seconds later shutting off....

Popular posts from this blog

A Few of my Favorite Things Giveaway & Happy Blog Birthday!

There's GOT to be a Better Way-- Part II

My Marathon