Confession can be so good for the soul, so here goes...
- I didn't run this morning (boo! hiss! *tomatoes being thrown*). If you read last night's blog, you know I had every intention to run at the crack of dawn. I didn't. Truth is, I went to bed too late. After I signed off of blogger, I started playing Solitaire on my cell phone and couldn't stop until I won
one... two... three games.
- I am a sock whore! I just finished packing for Vegas. I swear, I have packed more socks than anyone could EVER possibly need! I don't even think I'll need socks. But I need to pack them, if that makes sense. I L-O-V-E Socks!
- I don't really like the girl (Tracey) who got kicked off of The Biggest Loser tonight. However, I almost cried when I got to see her beautiful family. I hardly ever almost cry.
- I plan on buying a huge bag of Peanut M&Ms tomorrow for our road trip to Vegas.
- I'm really looking forward to playing Solitaire and eating Peanut M&Ms on our way to Vegas. Don't worry, I'm not driving!
Good night all!