TGIF Foto Friday


This is my little Sand Monster.
Gosh! I can't wait for summer!!


Running notes:

  • My knee still hurts but I bought a band to go along the bottom of my knee cap while I run. It seems to help.
  • I ran yesterday but kept it slow... for the sake of my knee.
  • Tomorrow's group run is 12 miles along the coast. This is a beautiful area but hilly. If you follow golf at all (I don't), you've probably heard of the Torrey Pines Buick Invitational. We'll be running in that area.
  • I'm going to try my 2:1 interval strategy for this run. I'll let you know how it goes.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Comments

Mel-2nd Chances said…
enjoy the 12 miles.. hope the knee cooperates! :)
robison52 said…
The golf course sounds beautiful! Watch out for the sand traps!! FORE.
Unknown said…
I hope the run;walk works for you today!

Easy on the knee....
Oz Runner said…
cute picture...I'm with you, summer can't come fast enough...

as a golf fan, yes I've heard of Torry Pines...awesome course...
Sarah said…
Oh my gosh...that is a lot of sand on him. :) I am hoping the warm weather comes soon too!

Popular posts from this blog

A Few of my Favorite Things Giveaway & Happy Blog Birthday!

There's GOT to be a Better Way-- Part II

My Marathon