Here's a Quickie About How Saturday Went
- We showed up late for our group run... we got lost due to a freeway closure.
- Since my pace group was already on the road, I didn't take enough time to stretch or warm up before the run.
- The scenery was absolutely gorgeous!!
- There were quite a few hills.
- My muscles felt like lead... probably because I didn't stretch much or warm-up.
- The weather was perfect!!
- My new shoes felt great!
- It was a loooooong 10 miles.
- Did I mention the scenery was gorgeous?
- I went thigh-deep into the ocean after my run. It was cold and it felt so good!
Next Saturday, we cut back back to 8 miles. My last 8-mile run was my best so I'm excited about it!
Here is why I was so distracted while running*:
* These pictures were taken the day after our run. The weather was so beautiful this weekend, my husband and I took our boys down to La Jolla Cove on Sunday.