Tomorrow's Run... 5 Miles

So tomorrow is our first Saturday run as a group. Five miles. Sounds like a lot to me, but I know I can do it. My goal for the next couple weeks is to be able to run five miles without stopping to walk. Tomorrow's run will be a good indicator as to how close I am to that goal.

One nice thing is, I'll be running with other people... some I know and some I don't. It'll be great to have company while I run. We will be running near the beach, which will also be a nice change.

I'm a little disappointed, though, because I was hoping to get my fuel belt and sports watch in the mail before tomorrow. That didn't happen. I'll have to make sure I hydrate myself before and after the run since I can't do it during the run. I'm sure I'll have my fuel belt for our next Saturday run.

Here's to a great run tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few of my Favorite Things Giveaway & Happy Blog Birthday!

There's GOT to be a Better Way-- Part II

Goals and Plans for 2010