Lazy Day

Wednesday, January 21st
Non-Training Day
Assignment: Catch Up

Today is a day off from running. That's why I'm sitting here, catching up on my blogs.

I actually almost miss having to run. It's getting kind of fun! I do realize, though, that it's important to take a break in order for my body to take care of itself. Hopefully tomorrow, I will be rejuvenated and ready to run my 35 minutes without having to take a walking break. We'll see.

Friday is also a non-running day. I'm a little nervous about that because we are supposed to run five miles on Saturday as a group (with WCRR). I worry that I won't be ready and I'll totally wimp out on the run. I worry my friends, Susan and Lee Ann, will take off running tirelessly without me while I'm left behind throwing up on the sidewalk.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes. I know I can do this!!

Jogging is very beneficial. It's good for your legs and your feet. It's also very good for the ground. It makes it feel needed.
~Charles Schulz, Peanuts

Comments

PLAINSUSAN said…
Sara, I'm certain you don't actually believe that you will be watching MY behind leaving you in the dust of our Saturday morning run! Why, for one incredibly frustrating reason or another, I haven't run since LAST Saturday! I'm worried that I've bitten off more than I can chew, considering my current circumstances and lack of "free" time. I'm not a quitter though, but if anything I'm afraid I will slow YOU down. So leave me in the dust, Sara. I deserve it.
Never, Susan! :) I'm doing this for fun... and YOU are fun!

Popular posts from this blog

A Few of my Favorite Things Giveaway & Happy Blog Birthday!

There's GOT to be a Better Way-- Part II

Goals and Plans for 2010