Snip Snip Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 22, 2009 Today my four year old "trimmed" our cat's whiskers. Poor kitty. Sigh... I need to run! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments COTY said… hehe this made me chuckle :O) Unknown said… Oh no. Poor kitty indeed!! RunningLaur said… Oh no! I've been told that my fiancĂ© used to do this A LOT when he was little. Sarah said… Haha! When my daughter was 3 she cute her own hair. Luckily she didn't do too much damage. :) MCM Mama said… My kid would totally do this - except our cat is smart enough to stay away... Irene said… My sister did something like that when we were kids... Whiskers grow back, right? Anonymous said… :-(I do believe they grow back:-) Oz Runner said… i can't believe the cat let her do that...ha ha Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said… Poor kitty. My little guy would totally do that, that is why we dont have a cat and the scissors are locked in a drawer. Mel-2nd Chances said… OMG. hope it was a good run. :D Aka Alice said… OK...when I first read the headline in my reader, I thought you were talking about your husband and a "family planning" effort...LOL...I was pretty surprised to see the picture of the cat! X-Country2 said… I can't believe the cat sat still long enough to let both sides get hacked like that. That's a pretty chill cat. Bob said… Ha! When my oldest was 4 or 5 she and her friends cut each others hair. My wife is going to live forever, I guess, if that didn't kill her.
Comments
I've been told that my fiancé used to do this A LOT when he was little.
I do believe they grow back:-)